There are many types of courses that can be developed for online training. Listed below are only some examples:
- Many corporate companies have Induction courses. What are the company values, policies and structure.
- Product knowledge: What are the features of a television, bed, car or water pump.
- How to sell to customers or corporates.
- Systems training: How to use a specific system. Eg: How to capture a General Ledger transaction in SAP. (Simulation based).
- Behavioral training: Negotiation skills, Presentation skills, Interviewing skills and more.
- Technical training: How to Service a Car or Build a Solar System.
- Computer Training: Do’s and don’ts on the Internet, how to replace the Hard Disk in a laptop.
- Hobbies: Scrapbooking, Working with leather, How to become a Ham Radio operator.
The list is endless. Contact us for more information.